Setting up your charts
1. Once you created your first row, click on the "Plus/+" icon to generate your first chart.
2. Start customizing your chart using the Chart generator on the left side.
3. Give a name to your chart. e.g. "Revenue Last 7 days by SSP".
4. Use the Filter Picker to select a specific data source or dimension for your chart. e.g. Connection, Device, Country, Ad Size.
5. Select a date range for your chart (e.g. Last 7 days, 30 days, 365 days) and the breakdown for visualization (e.g. day, week, month).
Pro Tip: Avoid pulling reports over 90 days to achieve higher loading speed.
6. Select up to 3 Metrics for your report (e.g. Unique Users, Ad Impressions, CPM, ARPU, etc).
Pro Tip: We recommend to limit your chart to 2 metrics to achieve better visualization.
Pro Tip 2: Mark the "Normalize Data" check box to display data otherwise hidden due to low volumes.
7. Pick a Dimension to be displayed on your chart (e.g. Connection, Website, Device, Country, Ad Unit, Size, etc). Please take into consideration the Filters you have previously selected.
8. Select the Top 5 or Top 10 option to reduce data disiplayed on the chart to the top 5 or top 10 results.
9. Click the RUN button to get a Preview of your Chart.
10. Don't forget to click on the SAVE button to save your chart and return to the Dashboard.
11. Last but not least, go to the top of the Dashboard and click on the "check/✓" icon to save your Dashboard.